Want to become a licensed Real Estate Agent? Take our prelicensing course to get ready for an exciting career in Real Estate!
Let our experienced real estate instructors prepare you for the North Carolina Real Estate License Exam.
We offer weekend and evening courses to fit any schedule!
Need to complete your real estate licensure requirements? Our postlicensing courses will provide you with the training you need.
Taught by professionals with years of experience in the real estate business, our courses provide up-to-date training necessary for provisional brokers to obtain full broker status.
Obtaining the required annual continuing education credits offers agents the opportunity to stay updated with the latest topics facing real estate agents in today's market.
We will help guide you through any changes to rules and regulations in addition to other topics which have been approved by the North Carolina Real Estate Commission.
Online CE Courses
NEW! Take advantage of our new online courses that will provide you with the latest updates and topics with the utmost convenience.
Get the same quality of instruction while working on your own schedule. The online courses available at CSRE will help prepare you by keeping you up to date with the latest topics.
Real Thoughts of a Realtor
- 514 S. Stratford Road, Suite 240, Stratford Oaks, Winston-Salem, NC 27103
- 1201 Lanada Road, Greensboro, NC 27407 (LaQuinta Hotel)
- 2020 Griffith Road, Winston-Salem, NC 27103 (LaQuinta Hotel
- 4537 Country Club Road, Winston-Salem, NC 27103 (Masonic Center)
- 10706 Sikes Place, Suite 100, Charlotte, NC 28277 (TowneBank)
- 2008 Hawthorne Road, Winston-Salem, NC 27103
What do our students say?